1. Read Re-Rolling Guide to make sure you are off to a good start!
2. Progression Guide can help guide you (Guide here)
3. Complete Adventure's Path
4. Build a Wyvern 13 Team (Guide Here)
This is the main source of where players get equipment
5. Set your best hero as Lead Supporter and Add friends!
Setting up good Support is important to gain new friends and earn friendship points! Most people want friends with strong supporter because players can utilize friend's Lead Supporter to help them with Adventure and Side Stories.
This screen can be access through the Friends Tab.
6. Save your MolaGora until you know what you are doing. MolaGora is very rare resource and we need to use it wisely!
7. Learn the Daily Routine (Guide Here)
8. Don't waste too much gold upgrading items below item level 70.
As a rule of thumb, I would not level up a gear over +6 if it is below item level 50 since you would be replacing them soon.
9. Buy items daily/weekly (Guide Here)
10. Keep 1 copy of each hero because Developer is constantly nerfing and buffing Heroes, so you never know who might become strong.
11. Do Abyss daily, if you cannot beat the stage use purify to gain some gold and sigma (Guide Here)
12. Join a Guild! Always join a guild for access to fun content and extra rewards (Guide here)
13. Do the Limited time events! Events often come with rewards that are very helpful for progression.
Hope this helps! Epic Seven is an amazing game. Have fun!
See all our other guides here
Epic Seven made Easy by Sez Gaming! Until next time!